Friday, June 15, 2007

Assorted hijinks

I though it would be fun to start recapping some of my work related hijinks before I hit the rode.


What better way to start than with the best dog in the world (currently a 7,869,263-way tie I believe).



Here we see him enjoying some birthday cupcake. What a blast, bring the dogs to work and invite all the other dogs and their pet parents out for a little doggy birthday party!




One of my fondest memories has to be opening day at Petco Park in 2004 the inaugural season. We shut down the office early to have a big pep rally on the (now gone) lawn in front of the annexes. From there we loaded into buses and headed downtown!




lil'seester still worked and I were both at petco at the time and we managed to get tickets together, good ones too! Toyota Terrace oh my! Here we are on the bus.





The ribbon cutting ceremony was pretty sweet.




I will never forget that first impression of entering the ballpark.



And best of all we were able to celebrate a victory!

No comments: