Monday, June 18, 2007

Countdown Day 7

One week left till I start the new job. I think this week is going to fly by. Last week kind of dragged a little.

I've been giving a lot of though to my lunch plans for the week. The important things right!
  • Monday: Indian Tandoor - has been a weekly tradition for me for some time, sometimes I go there 2 times a week I like their food so much. I inquired and unfortunately they do not have any locations in L.A. Oh well. They were a bit perplexed as was telling them that I was moving - I got the "who is this crazy guy" look that I have become quite accustomed to. :-) I got my usual: #2 lunch special to go.
  • Tuesday: Yoshi Sushi - planned lunch with the other vendor analysts. One of my favorites over the years, used to be a payday Friday tradition, but not so much recently.
  • Wednesday: I'm thinking maybe Rubios, but I have not copmpletely decided yet.
  • Thursday: I have to get one more trip to Cal Thai Cafe in. We'll see.
  • Friday: Pho Viet Cali perhaps, not quite as attached to this one, Karl Strauss is another thought.

Well thats the plan for now.

No comments: